Friday 14 September 2012

"You"

I was yours and u were mine, together we had such wonderful tym,
Gone are those days, gone are those nights..gone are those stars and the moonlight!!

We used to sing, songs and rhyme, nw i suffer like that was some crime,
I held u in my arms i held u tight,i never got to knw wen u took the flight!!

I loved u with all i had, every $ and dime,i guess it was not such a good tym
Here i stand, in broad daylight, with nothing to do but cry and whine!!

I bet u miss me, so do I!! But all i can do abt it is think and cry,
I thought i would never lose u,but i did..maybe i jus payed for my deed

with u by my side, i had pride!! but gradually all of it dried..
with u along i always cruised, now m left all battered and bruised!!..


I was yours and u were mine, together we had such wonderful tym,
Gone are those days, gone are those nights..gone are those stars and the moonlight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment